Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Almost The End of a "Shearer"


As a tribute to my favourite player at Newcastle United, I wear my toon army with pride!

Despite being surrounded by Manchester United fans, I still wear my kit with pride and have managed to convert my sister to a Newcastle fan and she too now flys the toon army flag...great!

My superb Grandad Geoff as pictured in a previous blog (a great man) was from Colourcoats in Whitley Bay and he was a massive toon fan - he even got a signed picture from all the team to lift his spirits when he was poorly. He is now in no pain and looking down on the toon army - he never has to miss a match now and I can hear him cheering the lads on.....come on Shearer!!

The Geordie ladies won't be able to resist me in my kit - so please don't stare at my picture for too long because it will almost certainly drive you wild!!!

Keep smiling and long live the toon army............Great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home